Don't Miss Out ChocHair Flash Sale!
Are you ready for the flash sale? (Only Three days)Deadline: Jan18th
Selective products:W015-BR| W035-BR |W011-BR| W031-BR
Coupon code: Ariel20 (20% off)
Shipping time: 3-5days!
This virgin hair I bleached is from ChocHair. I managed to get you guys 20% off of a bundle package. You can choose between the Brazilian straight and Brazilian body wave.
How can you still not even considering buy this? The hair is top quality. I got no shedding before I bleached it the third time. It is still amazingly soft. It’s only three days! Keep running!
If you are interested in how I accomplish this look, please keep reading.
1. We start off with putting on gloves and a mask so that we don’t have to burn our skin or inhale all those strong fumes.
2. And then we mix the bleaching powder and do the weaving process. You will get the lighter area and darker area. It just makes the hair more random.
3. I don’t take off the elastic from the bundles. It’s more easier. It’s a lazy method. I repeat this process over and over again. It takes a lot of patience, but it is worth.
4. While you are doing this, I do suggest combing through the bundles, otherwise the part in between are not even gonna be touched by the bleach.
5. After I finished over the foiling part, I just continue to do that again to get closer to the knot.
6. I washed it out with some shampoo and soaked for a long time. And I do the same thing on the closure.
7. I take out the package. It’s brown not blonde. So I have to go in again. This got it even lighter. After the second time, it got better, but not the color I really want. So I decided to go in with the blonde dye.
8. After I did this process, I put it in a huge plastic bag for an hour. And then I washed it. It’s exactly the color I want!
Do you have other tips or advice on bleaching? Let us know in the Comments Section.